I've spent a lot of time lately working on a rag doll pattern. I wanted to figure it out myself without relying on someone elses pattern...so after several attempts (head too flat on top, shoulders to boxy, arms stick out funny, feet too bubbly, etc) I've finally got a pattern I like pretty well.
This morning I started working on clothing patterns. I crafted this pattern after a baby pattern I have for Lyla.
The back of her dress still needs a button and loop at the top.
I plan to work up patterns for shoes, more dresses, and some fun extras like a backpack, apron, and tutu. I'll make all my patterns available when the whole project is finished.