Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Jungle Vine Wall Deco

Last year I decorated the walls of my elementary school library with big jungle vines I cut from colored butcher paper. I think this would be a great idea for painting a kids bedroom. If anyone out there wants me to come give it a try I'd love to experiment on your walls! :)
It would be really easy to do....I'd start with butcher paper again. I would cut the paper and tape it up before painting so that I could rearrange and tweak until I liked the layout...then trace and paint.

1 comment:

  1. Emily! I just discovered your blog and have loved reading up on what you are doing! You are as amazing as you were in college! I have often wondered about you and hope you don't mind me peering into your life. Hope to be in touch more soon!

    Love,
    Erica (Nicolaysen) Ledesma

    p.s. Love the jungle vines!

    ReplyDelete