Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Colored Pencil Roll

I have finally COMPLETELY finished one of my craft fair projects. I decided it was time to stop jumping from project to project and follow through with one all the way to the end.

These colored pencil rolls are made for a set of 24 Crayola pencils. I saw a picture of one of these rolls in a book a few years ago and fell in love with the rainbow of colored fabrics. I spent hours in the fabric store matching the pencils to the perfect fabrics. What fun!!!





I have since run across the following link where you can get pattern info to make one for yourself if you want!

2 comments:

  1. These are gorgeous! I love the way you matched the fabric to the pencils. Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love these! Perfect for on-the-go nature studies. Are you on Pinterest?

    ReplyDelete